Friday, April 12, 2013

We Reached 100 Likes!!! Thank you all!! As promised here's an excerpt--hope you guys like it and keep in mind that this might differ from the published version.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AND FOUL LANGUAGE

“Zac, please, I’m tired and my body is sore. Not tonight.”

I get on my side of the bed while he gets in his.He quickly straddles me holding both of my arms over my head and looks directly into my eyes.

“Dammit, Alex you are my WIFE, like it or not, so I will get fucked tonight.”

I wince at both the pain and disgust from his body and words.

“That little mouth of yours has given me a lot of lip lately and I think you owe me an apology; what better way, than to give me what I want” he breathes near my ear.

I look away from his horny perusal of my body which makes me think I should have worn more layers than the long sleeve tee and flannel pajama pants. I grit my teeth.

“I’m tired and my body hurts, please.”

“This won’t take long and I’ll make it so good you won’t even feel pain, pretty girl.”

He whispers in my ear as he starts kissing my neck. I hold back a shudder and close my eyes so tight I see stars.I take a deep breath because I know what’s coming after what I’m about to say.

“Why don’t you go fuck one of the whore’s you got on speed dial instead of fucking a dead corpse”

His eyes get wide and a look of utter shock hits his face before the first blow to my right cheekhits me. It doesn’t take me by surprise because I know he hates it when I even remotely try to question his actions or dare I say his husbandly duties; so I just swallow the blood in my mouth before I look back at him.

“Too much? Or are you surprised that I know?” I say sarcastically.

He gives me his evil eye before letting go of my hands and grabbing my chin so hard I can already feel the bruise forming. I grind my teeth as hard as I can then jerk my face away from him, otherwise it will hurt more.

“Listen to me and listen to me carefully, I will fuck who I want, when I want, that includes you. I will agree with you in the fact that fucking you is like fucking a corpse, if not worse, so in light of that, I will be fucking someone tonight, someone much, much better than you. You’re just as bad in bed as you are a wife. You should be honored that I even want to pity fuck you, you pathetic bitch!” He yells right in my face.
 
Thanks Again Everyone!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. my heart!!! UGH! I can't wait until this gets out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...you're my hero for posting a comment ;) Loves, Chica!

    ReplyDelete